- What Refinance Borrowers Should Provide
To facilitate the closing process, the Refinance Borrower is asked to provide the following information and documentation:
- Existing Owners Title Insurance Policy—this expedites the title search and may provide rate discounts.
- Current Lender Information—account numbers, contact information and written authorization allowing Mason Title to obtain Payoff Information from all existing mortgage holders.
- Homeowners Insurance Information—contact information in order to obtain proper coverage for the new lender.
- Using ResWare To Your Advantage
Mason Title & Escrow Company uses one of the most advanced, sophisticated, title & escrow file management systems available–ResWare.
ResWare manages the entire transaction through a single interface, and puts the power in the users hands, and in the hands of the customers. We count on ResWare for:
- Workflow and Automation Management
- Vendor Management
- Document and Template Management
- Communications Management
- Title Production
Why does this matter to Realtors, Seller, Buyers, Lenders and Brokers?
- Parties to the transaction, when assigned access codes, can log into a customized Web site to view their files, download documents, enter orders online, and correspond with employees. Access continues after the closing, so documents needed later–title policies, settlement statements, surveys–can be retrieved at any time
- Customizable workflow ensures staff consistency, reduces missing information or documentation, improves communication internally and externally, making for smoother and error free closings
- Communication Management shares information about files across the employee base, making it possible for multiple persons to assist with files if assigned staff are not readily available
- ResWare turns all documents and communications into electronic files, reducing paper and document misplacement, and making those documents readily accessible to all authorized parties.
- Employees communicate quickly and effectively through e-mail, faxes and the ResWare interface directly from a customer file, and all such communications are logged and preserved.
- Incoming e-mail messages and attachments are automatically locked to a customer file when a valid file number is found in the e-mail’s subject line, making ResWare the central repository for all communications.