At MTI Title Insurance Agency, Inc. we recognize the privacy expectations of today’s consumers and the requirements of federal and state privacy laws. MTI Title Insurance Agency, Inc. will collect only the information that is needed to serve you and administer our business. We also carefully limit and control how we share information about customers. We share customer information only as outlined in this Privacy Statement. We do not share customer information with non-financial companies to enable them to market their products and services directly to our customers. We may collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions we secure from our files, or from our affiliates or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- Information we receive from others in your transaction.
- Unless it is specifically stated otherwise in an amended Privacy Statement, no additional nonpublic personal information will be collected about you.
We may disclose any of the above information that we collect about our customers or former customers to our affiliates or to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by federal and state law.
We may disclose information contained in title insurance policies, settlement statements, payoff letters, and other supporting documents we have or will obtain concerning your transaction.
Pursuant to Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, you may “opt out” of the dissemination of any nonpublic personal information. In order to opt out you should contact a MTI Title Insurance Agency, Inc. at (813)973-7319 and indicate the information you do not want disclosed.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
WE DO NOT DISCLOSE ANY NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH ANYONE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED BY LAW